Global Journal of Business Research
The Global Journal of Business Research, ISSN: 1931-0277 (print) ISSN: 2157-0191 (online), publishes high-quality articles in all areas of business. Theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts are welcome for publication consideration. The Journal, first published in 2007, is currently published quarterly by the Institute for Business and Finance Research, LLC. The Journal overall acceptance rate is 25 percent. All papers submitted to the Journal are blind reviewed and authors receive reviewer comments.
The Journal is distributed in print and electronically through The Institute for Business and Finance Research website, EBSCOHost, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) and Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- American Economic Association’s Econlit, e-JEL and JEL on CD
- Handelsblatt-Ranking Volkswirtschaftslehre, Journalliste 2010
- Schulze, Warning and Wiermann (2008): Journal Ranking for Business Administration and Economics: Four Metaindexes
- Evaluation Agency for Research and Higher Education (AERES) France
- Westminster College Journal Ranking
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
Available through Harzing's Publish or Perish